- Consultant for Vitreoretinal and Infection & Immunology at JEC Eye Hospital.
- FormerPresident of the Ocular Infection and Immunology Interest Group (INOIIS) and a Vice President of the Vitreoretinal Interest Group (INAVRS).
- Completed postgraduate study in ophthalmology at University of Indonesia.
- Fellowship Uveitis in 1994 from Fujita Gakuen University, Nagoya, Japan.
- Fellowship vitreoretina surgery at Lions Eye Institute, Perth, Australia 1998.
- Fellowship in OCT at San Rafaelle University Hospital (Prof Brancato), Milan, 2004,
- Fellowship at EVRTS (European Vitreoretina Training School) in Bremen 2007
|6 Nov’20||19.00-19.20||Endophthalmitis management|